Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mah.

My mom and I went to Ikea today for a little post-Christmas shopping fun. I bought a coffee table, and two small book shelves- one for home and one for school. All three pieces were on sale. I'm pretty excited about putting them together.

My vacation has been flying by and I haven't been able to get done all I've wanted. It's not over yet, of course, but I'm starting to feel the pressure of going back to work. That stinks. I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to do things just for myself. I'm going to sleep in, I'm going to buy myself a new pair of shoes, I'm getting a massage (gift card from Chris), and Chris and I are going to Ruth's Chris for dinner( Chris got a gift card from a client) . I'm hoping that it'll be a lovely day that will help remove this feeling of dread off of my shoulder. I think this stress I'm feeling is because I'm tired. I had a lot of plans today, including a nap, but the trip to Ikea took about 2 hours longer than I had intended...mostly because my mother insisted on going to the Christmas Tree Shoppe on the way home. Bah.

All this, plus I'm still not "spot on" with WW, but I'm getting a little closer each day...at least that's what I'm telling myself. I'm also making plans to start lifting weights again. Those workouts will probably be laid out in detail on my other Amazon blog....of course I'll mention them here, too. Basically, I'm gearing up to re-begin Phase 1 of the Next 10 Challenge.

Speaking of The Next 10 Challenge, I need some input. I think that Phase 1 should be getting under 165 (or 1?5/2?5), but what should the time frame be? Any ideas? I don't want to make it so short that it's impossible, or so long that it's not a challenge. Let me know, ya'll.

No comments: