Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hmph!

I am having trouble commenting on my friend's blogs! I don't like it. I might have to switch to beta blogger just so I can still be friendly. Harumph.

I did get the bike trainer set up, and it looks pretty awesome. I'll have to post a picture later. To answer Marta's trainer question: Yes, it is a contraption that you use to make your bike a stationary bike. I love it! It's a tad loud, but my landlord is half deaf, and I won't use it past 8pm, and it's above his guest room, so it should bother him too much.

That's all I've got for now. I'll check in with ya'll later.

1 comment:

jeannie* said...

I love my trainer!!! It's the best contraption ever for the winter. Granted riding outside is my preferance, but sometimes when its cold or rainy or I just want to watch TV its the perfect fix!