Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesdays are long

Wednesday is not a fun day to have as a long day. Granted, the stuff I get done with worthwhile. I do my regular 7:45-2:25 job, then I tutor from 3:35-4:45, then I run a few errands and wind up at a second meeting. Long? Yes. Worth it? Yup...especially the tutoring. Good cash in that gig.

I've got an "almost core" ww mac and soy cheese casserole in the over. Reuben has eaten and done all his biz. I can relax in front of the tube, knit, and day dream about how the department meeting is going to go tomorrow considering admin is questioning why I've done most of the testing even though I have a tighter schedule. Nutjob is starting to sink into the abyss of her own making. I pity her in a sense...she's caught in a lie and can't find her way out. Oh well.

So, Marta and I are trying to come up with a good challenge. She suggested a 19 day challenge for following plan perfectly and getting to the gym 3 times a week. I like those ideas. I'd also like to do a challenge eventually that has something to do with losing inches instead of pounds.....I don't know if this is the time. anyone out there have any ideas, or would like to join us?

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

OMG your dog is awesome. LOVE the hoodie over the head!!!

I'm getting excited about the new version of WW too, and I really do think it will give us a boost. I think it will be like the very first meeting where everything is new, and you are so excited to get started. I find out on Sunday too.

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! And your challenge sounds great! I start a 6-month challenge with a few friends on Saturday. We're just in it to see who loses the most in 6 month - we'll meet monthly to weigh in and have monthly prizes too. I'm psyched! :)