Thursday, December 14, 2006

Strugglin' at the library

I am having another rough night at the library...I don't know what it is. I think that eating sashimi for dinner is awesome, but the lack of carbs is killing me. I've got to plan better for next Thursday because this is nutty. I feel as if I could eat my way through a cardboard box. Sheesh. I am totally struggling though. I've got 4 flexies left and a dinner party to go to tomorrow. I'm doing the best I can, but it doesn't seem to be good enough. My plan is to tread lightly and do the best that I can.

On the upside is that I've had about 4 people tell me recently that I look like I've lost weight, I haven't, but I think my body is rearranging itself and that's totally cool.

I'm totally going to have to eat another dinner when I get home at 9. I don't know what to eat, but there has to be something. Seriously, next time I'm going to the sushi place that's 15 minutes from home to get brown rice sushi rolls, because the sashimi just ain't cutting it.

Okay, so this has totally turned into a rant of monumental proportions. I just can't help it, I'm really hungry.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hang in there!! Doing your best is nothing to beat yourself up about. My boss always says "There's always room for improvement", and silently I'll give him the bird in my head! LOL!

Doing your best IS enough. Don't beat yourself down, you're doing a great job. No one said it would be easy, but you're totally up to the challenge, and are proving it each and every day.

Have fun this weekend!

Martalu said...

So, how'd the dinner go? 4 flex points ain't much, so I hope you kicked some serious butt.

Did you find some brown rice sushi? Brown rice sushi ROCKS!