Monday, October 02, 2006

Wha?

I can't believe that I haven't posted since the 25th of September! What is my issue? Aaah, it was a simple case of life overload. I just didn't have the time this past week. I've been fighting a cold, which I can tell you is no easy feat for me. Usually colds turn into bronchitis or a sinus infection. On very special occasions, I'll get both. Once in a while I'll get bronchitis with a tracheal infection...that is a joy to be had. Regardless, I'm trying desperately to get rid of this cold with out it turning into anything else...I think I've got it at bay, but it's been making me go to bed really early, really often. So far, not too bad, but part of me is afraid that the worst is to come. I might have to visit my Doc and get the barbituate cough medicine. Scary stuff, but man, it knocks you out and keeps you from coughing...or maybe it knocks you out so the constant coughing doesn't wake you up...or so you won't remember the constant coughing...who knows, it's strong stuff.

Another time consumer this past week was that my mom and I spent a 3 day weekend in Lancaster, PA. We brought my pup, Reuben, who is pretty good in the car and hotel rooms. Far better than he is in the house on most occasions, but I digress.

I think I need to write more at another occasion...it's 8pm, I'm exhausted, and I can hear my nice comfy couch and remote control calling me to come relax.....

See ya'll soon!

2 comments:

Martalu said...

hey sleepy girl! hope you kick that bug in the buttocks and get to feeling better soon.

Darth Julie said...

Hi pudding. I'm fighting off something too. I have to go see Dr Wolf anyway and introduce myself and get her to look at the thing on my hand.
Your mom sent me the pics from the weekend, they're cute. Want to shop on Satorday?