Thursday, October 19, 2006

Not so much better

Question of the day: Would you take a doctor's diagnose seriously if when he gave it he was also picking his nose?

Huh, I didn't think so. New doctor at my allergist's office told me my giant welts were merely flea bites, and was not alarmed at all that they nurse noted that I had a low-grade fever. He didn't even flinch when I told him that my temperature is usually 97.3, so my temp being 99.something could possibly be worse. Nope, not even a blink. He told me how to get rid of fleas in my apartment and how to search for bedbugs. Um, I believed I mentioned about 100 times that I was bitten at work....4 hours after leaving my home. I also mentioned that I've had flea bites before and they have always been 1/10 of the size of what I've got now. I love it when a doctor doesn't believe you. I got a cortisone cream and that's it. I'm thinking if I still have a fever tomorrow, I'm going to my regular doctor.

As for crazy coworker, if she can't pull her crap together, my school will get rid of her. She's not tenured and they've got a file going on her bad habits so that they have good evidence as to why they can her ass. I know she's interviewing other places, and I'm glad. I don't think any good school will hire a already employed teacher mid-year without being suspicious. She makes me nuts. Today one of the women in our department did a presentation on something crazy is "interested" in. I used quotes because I noticed her playing with her cell phone during the presentation. No wonder she asks dumb questions...she's not paying attention.

I am on a tear the past couple of days...I'm so sorry everyone, it's just piling up non-stop it seems...

No comments: