Thursday, November 30, 2006

Title? Do I really need a title?

I can't think of a good title as of yet this morning, and I'm not going to try to give it one. I don't think it's a law, so I'm not going to feel bad about it, so there!

This is going to be brief, as I plan to blog again later about quilting so I can include pictures and the like.

I'm just here to report that things are going well food-wise despite increasing work stress concerning the crazy one is back to her deceitful undermining commentary. Plus, she's got the flu and came to work to infect all of us. Isn't that nice? I'm seriously considering talking to our supervisor to make her aware that looney bin is up to her old tricks. I think she'd be interested in knowing. I wish I could make a blog just on her antics....like a coworker from hell blog, but I'm afraid she'll find it...

Other than that, things are going a-okay. Food is good. Health is not bad (a second round of antibiotics is making that go well) Who can complain?

No comments: