Friday, November 10, 2006

Shiny, Shiny Subaru

I am now the proud owner of an '07 subaru Forester. It is red, similar to the one to the left of this page. I am very excited to not have to look at my temperature gage every 5 seconds for fear that the next air pocket in my radiator is going to overheat my car and totally destroy it. I am a happy lady. Even better, Chris did not have to cosign for it. I always worry when applying for a loan on my own, but there is no reason to be...I've got good credit, I'm just an anxious person.

Also, here is a picture of Reuben showing what he likes to do while I'm on the computer. He'll make noises until I put a blanket on him, then he sighs a few times and goes to sleep. He's such an odd dog.


I'd also like to report that some of my worms are trying to escape. I'm not quite sure why, so I put some crushed Tums in there with them to reduce the acidity level, and I put in some old broccoli. Apparently acidity and lack of food are two of the reason that worms will try to leave. Since I've added those items, less seem to want to emigrate, but we'll see.....

No comments: