I am, however, ready to kick arse and take names. I've got fish defrosting for dinner. I've still got those brussels sprouts waiting to be roasted. I am ready to go! I'm going to try to make a dinner/lunch plan for the week. I've got to set a goal instead of flopping around like a fish out of water. Grrr. I've got my game face on.
- I'm stuck on the making socks thing. I think I'm afraid to learn how to turn a heel or something. I should work on it some more and force myself to do it.
- I want to start another quilt. I'd like to make a log cabin quilt, but considering how long it took me to make the last one, plus the fact that I've got tons and tons of scraps that would make a beautiful quilt without spending a dime, perhaps I'll do a scrap quilt first and ask for JoAnn Fabrics gift cards for Christmas.
- The worms are doing fine. They are no longer trying to sneak out of their box. They seem to be happy and producing a lot of "soil". My tomatoes will be happy this summer.
- My mother bought tiny little turtles yesterday in China Town. They are adorable. It makes me want to get myself some turtles, or maybe some garter snakes. I miss have reptiles/amphibians.
- I'm jealous of Marta's hats.