Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So much to do....

Today was my first day back to school and things are busy, busy, busy. I'm going to a birthday dinner in less than 2 hours. I have yet to post about Darth Bruce's fabu birthday party at the one and only SOBs...I don't know where the time is going. Hopefully later I'll have time to download those photos.

This week the diet is going well. I have a plan for the dinner tonight at PF Chang's, as most everything is 25 points or more, with the exception of about 5 vegetatian items which are 5 points or less. I'm thinking 5 points or less is the way to go. Call me crazy.....

I had a great day at work. I got to see my reading buddies, and my campus buddies and because there were no students today we were pretty rowdy. My classroom is looking good, plus I santized it today, so I'm liking that. My nutty neighbor set up her room, too. I don't know how this is going to go, but I'm keeping her at arm's length. Professional, yet distant. I like that idea.

I think this is all for now. I am beat and I have some things to do so that I'm ready for work tomorrow in case I come home from dinner and just want to go right to bed. It could happen!

No comments: