Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finally, some birthday fun....

I'm ready to post about Darth Bruce's birthday shenanigans. I have to admit, good times were had by all involved....here are the pics to prove it!

Here is Bruce's birthday toast... notice my giant crack margarita in my hand.




BK and CA side sippin' their ultra cold, super yummy, and very cracked laced margaritas....








Who knew that two women, who grew up on different sides of this continental United States could both do Rerun dances from the classic show "What's Happening!" Who duh thunk it?






Darth and BK doing tequila shots....they were on the house because I'm pretty sure the owner has a crush on Bruce....hachi-machi.








Nothing like a lime smile.....

2 comments:

Darth Julie said...

I seem to be holding my invisible tequila shot in the other hand, in the second to last pic. Must be for all my imaginary friends.

JessiferSeabs said...

All I have to say about this is....

I've MET Rerun. several times. In fact, a few years ago, when I worked on promotions for the UniverSoul circus (long story) he was one of the "featured" acts.

And he (although I do not like to speak ill of the dead), was just about the most obnoxious, annoying, mofo I've ever met in my life.