Sunday, September 24, 2006

Brief update

I'm at my library job and I just checked out a millions books and checked in about million and five, the place has emptied out, my pages are on break, so I've got a little time for myself and my wonderful blog....so I thought I'd give a little list of updates:

  1. The new library is almost done, so this library will be a pile of dust and parking spaces in about 2 months. Very interesting. I will have to take picture of this library so I can post comparison pics when the new library is up and running. The nice thing is that we won't be losing our spectacular view of the Hudson River.
  2. I have my orthopedic appointment for my foot tomorrow, and I am glad. I don't like waking up to use the bathroom and have foot pain for no apparent reason. It comes and goes with no provocation. I do know some of the things I do that ensure pain, like sitting with the outside of my foot lying on the floor. I don't even realize I'm doing it sometimes until it's too late. My foot is preventing me from starting up running, which is totally cheesing me off.
  3. I get to watch Darth Bruce's ferret, Millie this week. Yay! I miss having ferrets. :(
  4. I still want to learn how to write HTML so I can be super cool with all the blogging. I bet my local BOCES has a course.....

I think that's all I have at this point. I'm hanging in there, and that's all I can ask for.

No comments: