Friday, August 04, 2006

It's been a while

I just realized when I last posted. I really don't have the time to be doing this...I should be getting ready to get on a train to Manhattan. My husband's college roommate is in town...all the way from Japan. Very cool. We can't wait to see Keisuke, it's been at least 3 years since his last business trip to New York.

We've also got a wedding in Long Island tomorrow. Sunday, Chris has to work and I've got a bridal shower. Then we go to his dad's for his birthday. I just spent a hot time in the kitchen making peanut butter surprise cupcakes for my Reese's loving father-in-law. So, now it's extra hot in my apartment.

I think what I really wanted to inform you all of is this: I survived Ozzfest. I did see one of my students, which is no a total shocker considering I work at an alternative high school. The fact that she snuck up on me did surprise me. For some reason, I am a mosh pit magnet. they like to open up right behind me at any given moment. Bloody pits, too. Those were just as interesting to watch as the bands. I really feel as if I got my money's worth!

I've got to hop into the shower, clean up and cool off before I get ready. I'll catch ya'll later!

No comments: