Thursday, August 10, 2006

Extra Poundage



I swear that I have easily gained 3 to 4 pounds this week between my crazy wedding/bridal shower/ Japanese visitor/birthday parties weekend in conjunction with the Multiple Intelligences class that I'm taking where candy is flowing like a white rapids river. Not only are we encourage to eat so that we keep up out energy for all the hands on team activities that we are doing, but everyone has been bringing in fabu snacks! Tomorrow is the last day of class, and it is my turn to bring in a snack. I made chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. I guess I'm just as much as an enabler as the rest of my classmates.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, when I can get back to my "normal" eating routine of all whole grains, fruits, and lean proteins. I'm not looking forward to the "white death" withdrawal that I will experience due to eating white sugar and flour all week long.

No comments: