Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The 600th New Beginning

I have been so ambivalent about doing the right thing when it comes to my body, it's not even funny. I am just not a happy person when it comes to eating, exercising, or feeling good about any of it. Yeesh! New plan of action? You betcha!



  1. I am going to use a marbled notebook to write down my food. It has a ton more room and if I'm feeling crappy or I feel the need to record my mood, I've got the space. Also, I won't feel so conspicuous. Plus, because I'm going back on Core, if I'm having a hungry day, I might need the room for various fruits and veggies.

  2. Even though I didn't want to, I went to a WW today. I went in between meetings so I got to hear the program spiel that I've heard before, but never from Joanie, the wonder leader.

  3. I cooked a healthy dinner tonight. I cooked enough so that I can bring some to class tomorrow.

  4. I need to get a good night of sleep tonight. That might make all the difference tomorrow. I'm currently taking a fabulous class about being a teacher leader. It's a great class, the professor is incredible, but the class itself is intellectually draining.

On the positive side, I have been drinking more than my fair share of water. I'm relieve to report that I've got that minor thing on my side.


Now for the down and dirty...has anyone else had Panera Bread's Cinnamon Crunch bagel with reduced fat Hazelnut cream cheese? Good lord...it's fabulous, so stay the frick away!

2 comments:

Martalu said...

How in the world are we going to get and stay motivated? I think we need to stop thinking that it's now or never, do or die, and just do a few great things right every day. At least, I hope so, because that's all I got right now!

TrixieBelden said...

hey, i just tried to leave a comment, but something went wrong, so i apologize if you get two similar comments from me.

It sounds like you are doing great things and that you are in a really positive frame of mind. Just take it one step at a time and don't try to introduce too many changes all at once. I don't want to see you get overwhelmed. :) And as for Panera, that place rocks! It has some d*mn good sh*t. I love it, but I also hate it. :) Know what I mean?