Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Bunch of Stuff

I've got a few things to touch upon, and as you all know, I'm not afraid of jumping from one topic to another unannounced, but today I feel I should forewarn you!

First of all, I had to get up early this morning to go do some curriculum analyzing at school. when I walked Reuben in the empty lot at the end of the street...these giant foam mountains were in the creek....crazy, right? I'm fairly sure that they are soap bubbles...this afternoon they had decreased significantly.








I made a pit stop at the all powerful (and evil) Wal-you know who this afternoon and bought the new Whoppers Strawberry Milkshake candy. I loved them so much that at my next errand stop (the Vets to pick up Reuben's meds...that's another story) that I threw them away because I knew that they were in trouble.


Which brings me to my last bit...I am totally doing the FatBlokeThin weight loss challenge and I am going to ROCK! I gotta rock because I feel absolutely fat...blah.

No comments: