Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm not going to do it

I'm not going to get on my own case. Like Marta commented here recently, losing weight is not a do or die situation. I refuse to drive myself crazy...especially this week where I've been hole up in a classroom from 8-5 (most of the time 4) learning about being a teacher-leader. There is a lot of moving around in this class and I come out of there totally beat! And then I drive home in a carb coma. I've decided that I'm still going to log all the stuff I ate for posterity. Then when I finally get myself together I can look back with the ghost of bad-eating-habits-past and laugh at my bagel gorge.

Other than struggling mentally with the whole process, I am tired from being in class all day...plus, I'm at work now. I want my vacation back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i adore panera's bagels but once i found out just how fattening they were, i stopped eating them... but the hazelnut cream cheese DOES sound divine - almost like a dessert... :o)