Monday, July 30, 2007

Got Tagged!

I got tagged by Chai! So here it is, 10 things I like about me, in no particular order:


  1. I'm a good teacher. Reading is an important skill. I have helped all kinds of kids learn how to read: dyslexic, those with IQs under 80, the ornery. I am also good at finding things kids would like to read. I'm good at classroom management. I work well with my other teachers to work collaboratively and to team teach.


  2. I'm a good wife. Hey, I being home the bacon and I fry it in the pan...except I look out for Chris' health...so it's soy bacon in a lightly oil sprayed pan that has no trans fats.


  3. I'm the Alpha dog in my house. I'm in charge and the dog knows it...even my parents' dog knows it and I don't even live with her!


  4. I can make my body do outrageous things: I can lift heavy weights, I did an Olympic distance triathlon, trail running. I'm not doing that stuff now, and I'd like to start it up again...hmmm, maybe I'll start that up again soon.


  5. I have a good sense of humor. Or at least I think I'm funny. I'm not the funniest writer in the world, but if I ever met you in person...I'd more than likely have you laughing about something. Hey, I crack myself up....


  6. I'm loyal. If you're my friend, you'll always be my friend. I'm there for you anytime. ANYTIME, dammit.

  7. I'm smart. I don't want to sound pompous. I'm no super genius. But I have my bright moments, that's all.

  8. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I share my ideas and suggestions at work whenever it's appropriate or asked for.

  9. I love my family, including my extended family. They are some of the greatest people I've even had the pleasure of meeting.

  10. I like my nose. It's just the right size for my head. And it's very straight.

Okay, now that I sound like a total ego maniac who is constantly telling people how to change things at work, and cracking bad jokes....I guess my list is done. Although, if I were asked to do this list on a different day, the answers might be very different. I'm not sure who I should tag next...hmmm. I'll have to think about that.

No comments: