Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 1

I couldn't come up with a good, or even so-so title for today's post, so I didn't bother.

Things are going okay...the scale showed a smaller number this morning, but I can't let myself get too excited, I still have to work at it until Tuesday at 4. I also took my mom for a 6 mile bike ride this morning on her new bike. That went pretty well. I earned 2 APS for that, and I've got 9 flexies left until next meeting. Not bad...not bad at all.

I think I'm going over to my old WW boards stomping ground and rejoin the Ironman training board where you tried to get iron distances in over the period of a month. I think it's do-able since I'm on vacation. Can't hurt to try, right?

The last thing I've got to say is: I am so happy that it's cherry season! I could eat cherries all day long! And they are core...

No comments: