Sunday, June 18, 2006

What?


After all the moping, after all the peanut butter cups, creamy food, lack of cardio, and all the other little things that went wrong this week, including that fact that I used about -100 flexies (I'm not kidding), I managed to lose 2.4 pounds this week. I'm in shock.

You know what this means, right?

This week I have to be super vigilant. Exercise like mad, eat like an orthorexic (my new vocabulary word) and there is still a chance that with all that work, I will not undo what I did this past week. I might actually see a gain next Sunday, but it is something that I can easily live through. I hope.

So, this upcoming week, I will be the queen of Core! I feel like I might need a secret identity. I need a ring that I can twist or turn or smash against another Weight Watchers member's and form a giant vegetable eating robot or turn into a super hero....eh, maybe next week.

2 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

What a great word - Orthorexia! One might argue that you can't eat too much health food, but it would be the constant nitpicking and thinking about it would qualify it as "obsessive.".

Shaunta said...

Wow! Way to go Alanna!

I went to Wal-Mart today and bought a gel-filled bike saddle cover thingy. Because my ass? It still hurts so bad I can't sit down properly! LOL