- Incline Press @ 45 pounds 3 sets, 11 reps/ 3 sets, 11 reps
- Chest Press @ 25 pounds 3 sets, 11 reps/ 2 sets, 11 reps
- Military Press w/12 lb free weights 3 sets, 11 reps/ 2 sets, 11 reps
- Arnold Press w/ 12 lb free weights 3 sets, 11 reps/ 0
- dumbbell extensions w/ 15 lb free weight 3 sets, 11 reps/ 2 sets, 11 reps
- Tricep Push down @ 40 lbs 3 sets, 11 reps/ 0
I felt weaker than weak. During my very first exercise, I barely finished the whole 3 sets and it went downhill from there. I'm not sure what was going on. Perhaps I need more rest time between weight workouts, but who know....they are totally different muscle groups with 24 hours rest time.
I will pat myself on the back for having an awesome time at spin. My legs felt super strong. Maybe it's only in comparison to my weak baby arms, but still, at least I felt successful at something!