Wednesday, June 28, 2006

An Unintended Break

I did not mean to take a break from blogging, but it totally happened without my permission! I'm in the middle of taking a class about teaching Readers and Writers Workshops, and by the time I get home, I'm wiped. After that, I've got homework, and that really puts me over the edge.

Not only have I taken a break from blogging, but I haven't been to the gym, either. It's just inconvenient at this point. I am mentally exhausted.

Next week, however, starts my ultra cool 3 day schedule in which I only work 3 days a week. Very nice. Lots of time to do fun tri training stuff. Yahooo!

1 comment:

Shaunta said...

three days a week? Nice!!!

Hey...did you see the July issue of Triathlete magazine? That article by Mark Allen about his weight training is really good. I've done the routine three times so far and I really like it.