Thursday, June 15, 2006

But that horse is so tall!

I seem to have fallen off the wagon. I said it, I admit it, I feel bad about it, but it'll be over soon. I've eaten more than my fair share of "flexies", I've done my weight routines with added weight this week, but no spinning, no yoga.

I think I'm over come with end of the school year stress. There is so much to do. I have to pack up my stuff in boxes because they are replacing the carpet with tile in my building, plus I might be moving to the building next door. A lot of changed around here, and perhaps there will be more, maybe not. I'll go where my director tells me to go. That's it. It's all about accommodating the students needs, not mine or my department's.

I've got some personal stress that I hope will pass. Nothing major, but is still semi-work related and I'm not a liberty to discuss it at this point.

So, what am I doing to combat all this stress and anxiety? Packing? Creating reading charts for the state? Nope, I'm blogging during lunch. Way to set priorities!

2 comments:

Shaunta said...

I'm here if you need to talk :) Stress bites.

I'm going to a yoga class tomorrow. If I can get up the nerve. Maybe.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Nice blog!
you know, there's nothing quite as satisfying as putting off unpleasantries. I'm a master at it. If you ever need more excuses not to do what you're supposed to be doing, let me know!