Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where did the time go?

I have no idea how it got to be Thursday already and I haven't posted. Unbelievable. I guess I"ve got to catch all of you up on my goings-ons. This calls for bullets...again.

  • Some of my co-workers are making me crazy. Especially the extra crazy one. The other co-workers probably wouldn't be so irritating if Looney Tunes was not so annoying...but oh well.
  • I'm eating better than I did last week, but I'm still not completely on program. I just can't find my mojo. I have no motivation. I can't find an ounce of motivation in me, to be honest. I think I have to do some meditation this weekend to try and find it.
  • The snow that everyone was talking about has been demoted from "storm" to "wet weather". I don't think we'll ever, ever have a snow day this school year. I've still got my fingers crossed for a 2 hour delay. I could use the sleep.

I think I'll be back later....only time will tell.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

I was wondering where you were. Sorry no snow days yet. There's still time though! Doesn't it snow through March up north? I'm from Chicago originally, but I've blocked that part of my life out completely!

So, how's the teaching and the paperwork prepping, etc. And why the heck haven't they canned looney tunes yet? She's not tenured, for crying out loud! Ugh!

I feel you on the mojo. I'll have it for, like, 2 hours, and then I'm back to my old ways. I guess we'll never be as bad as we once were? No, that's not good enough, huh? Meditate, and then get back to us on how that went!