Monday, February 12, 2007

Oh, the horror...the horror

The scale read 177.4 this morning. A tribute to my self pity ( I typed "spitty" twice before getting it right). I am on the right track today. I ate breakfast at home, I have emergency oatmeal in my desk, packed a nice salad for lunch. I'm rocking the core at the moment, however brief that moment has been.

The scale this morning was a total slap in the face. My body has been crying out for help and I've been completely ignoring wallowing in my over scheduled stress. I think I've got a handle on this for the moment. I have a nice apple in front of me and I plan on eating it as soon as I'm done visiting with you all here.

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Cory said...

Good for you with the apple. You'll have that scale telling you good stuff next week!!!