Tuesday, February 13, 2007

High Fiiiiiive-uh!

175.4...beautiful numbers compared to yesterday. I'm heading in the right direction and I'm thankful for that. I brought lunch again, I still have emergency oatmeal in my drawer, and everyone on my campus has their fingers and toes crossed for a snow day tomorrow. There has been conflicting forcasts, but they all agree on 1 thing: at least 3-5 inches of snow. We could use a snow day around here. The kids could use a day off, we could use day off, the school buildings could use a day off, the parking lot could use a day off...we're all hurting. It doesn't matter that we have all of next week off....we're snow day greedy.

There is just something nice about having a surprise holiday. It soothes the mind.

3 comments:

Darth Julie said...

i heard 30% chance of 'wintry mix.' bleah

Cory said...

Congrats on those numbers, and good luck on the snow day!

Martalu said...

SNOW DAYS RULE! I truly hope you get one tomorrow.

Keep rocking the core!!!