Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time for some calm

I finally typed out my grad class calendar. I am quite happy. I still have to add some things and perhaps rearrange some assignments, but the skeleton is there and that is what matters the most. Phew. As a reward I allowed myself some World of Warcraft...WOOT!

I'm still on track with Core, and I'm tracking everything so I can be a good role model for my Weight Watchers meeting, but it's getting super tough. This is where things start to fall apart for me....I start to get frustrated because I'm weighing a little heavy (it's all fiber, baby) and the eating disorder in my head starts to say "screw it, eat something tasty", while the side with WW wings, say "No, it's only fiber and water... you'll weigh even less once this passes". Usually the horned eating disorder wins out. Oh, did I ever mention that I treat my WW meetings as if they were an eating disorder support group. I don't think I have bulimia or anorexia, or even body dismorphia. I just know that changing eating habits couldn't be this difficult for people without some form of an eating disorder. It could be a stress related eating disorder. Who knows?

Well, this post flew off into a tangent, didn't it? Weird. See ya'll later. I'm going to go gaze at the snow! It's finally snowing, there isn't going to be a lot, but there is finally glorious snow here in my part of NY!

No comments: