Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gotta make it quick

I am beat and I feel like I've been working non-stop today. Including reading things while I'm eating. All that said, I'm going to make this quick....

Update:

  • My core week is going well. I've logged everything in the community tracker and it's looking good so far.
  • This is TMI (in other words: Don't read any further if you're sensitive), but I've become fascinated by how my poo has changed since I stopped fudging core so much.
  • I'm drowning in work. I can't even let myself play Warcraft, and I got the expansion pack in the mail yesterday...I'm dying to play it but I feel I haven't "earned" it yet. Damn sense of responsibility...
  • The library is still closed because the movers are still dealing with the hundreds of thousands of materials we have. I'm happy because I get paid for not working and I have time to get other stuff done...like grad class calendars.
  • The grad course I'm teaching starts on Monday and I still haven't finished typing my calendar. I keep making changes to it. It's making me nutso!

Okay, I think it might be time for me to get off my rear and slide into bed to watch TV through my eyelids. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: