- My core week is going well. I've logged everything in the community tracker and it's looking good so far.
- This is TMI (in other words: Don't read any further if you're sensitive), but I've become fascinated by how my poo has changed since I stopped fudging core so much.
- I'm drowning in work. I can't even let myself play Warcraft, and I got the expansion pack in the mail yesterday...I'm dying to play it but I feel I haven't "earned" it yet. Damn sense of responsibility...
- The library is still closed because the movers are still dealing with the hundreds of thousands of materials we have. I'm happy because I get paid for not working and I have time to get other stuff done...like grad class calendars.
- The grad course I'm teaching starts on Monday and I still haven't finished typing my calendar. I keep making changes to it. It's making me nutso!
Okay, I think it might be time for me to get off my rear and slide into bed to watch TV through my eyelids. Sweet dreams everyone!