Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not much to say

I started a post yesterday, but realized that I don't have much to say. I've got piles and piles of stuff to do...and it's not even started yet. I have dishes to wash, but I don't care to wash them. I can't get myself back completely on Core, but I'm making strides in the right direction. I'll get it all back under my belt soon enough...it's just going to take more time than I had hoped. I think I'm feeling overwhelmed between work (with Nutso, which makes a not terribly stressful job quite stressful), mentor meetings, tutoring, the library, the graduate class I'm going to be teaching starting in 2 weeks, and National Board Certification portfolio due in March, I'm starting to feel the pressure.

I guess I should out some hours into something today, huh?

No comments: