Thursday, May 04, 2006

Scale obsession


I am getting totally obsessed with checkin' out the numbers on the scale. Very sad and scary. It's getting so that it's all I think about. Really, though, I did it to myself...I'm determined to lose 3 pounds this week because of my 1.6 gain at last week's WI....so now I scrutinize my weight every time I pass the scale. I used to weigh myself each morning, but this week I've been weighing myself at crazy times, like when I get home from the gym, and right before I go to bed. I can't wait for this week to be over...holy cow. If I don't lose at least my 1.6 "gain", who knows what I'll be like next week!

1 comment:

AmazonHil said...

Hey hey,
I am noticing less posts from you on Amazon Strength so I clicked over to this blog to see what you are up to. I understand the weight obsession sister, I've been there too. But it's a slow war to wage. Those shits don't just melt off, it takes FOREVER!!!! But as someone who see you few and far between...might I say that you're looking more and more Amazon everytime. Your hard work is paying off, so keep up the good work:-), because you are a great inspiration in Amazon and in LIFE!