Monday, May 22, 2006

Update

A brief update for ya'll:


  • My Weight Watchers weigh-in showed a four pound loss for the week. I know what you're thinking. "Holy Crap", which is exactly what I thought.
  • I still haven't run outside, and I'm not sure when it'll happen. I might have to wait until school ends to find the time. I don't want to change what I'm already doing, I want to add it in.
  • My sinus are now full of boogers. I am astounded that I never realized that Vicks has a nasal spray decongestant, with menthol. Hello! Why was I unaware for so long? It is helping me a ton, but I'm still waiting for gravity to work it's natural wonders on my nasal passages.

It's going to be a long week. What weigh-in can live up to the grandeur of a four pound loss in one week. I'm setting my sites low...lookin' for a pound this week.

No comments: