Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay, enough is enough

I have to run outside. The avoidance is beginning to kill me. I am beginning to think that I might die if I don't get a run in outside...then again, considering the pollen count this spring and my allergies, a run outside, itself, might be the death of me. I guess that's what Zyrtec is for.

The weather around these parts has gotten so incredibly nice. It's sunny and mild. Perfect for running! So here I am considering waking up early a few days a week to actually get outside and run. Who have I become? Do I know how early I'd have to get up to do that properly? Apparently not. I don't care to process that information right now.

And races? I still haven't found a race that I want to participate in. Nor have I been actively searching. I've basically given up on that front. But I could easily find some local road races.

Here it is folks (all 3 of you who might read this), I am going to start running again, at least twice a week. I'm also going to sign up for a race. Now that it's in print (why does that sound familiar) I have to do it, right?

No comments: