Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chest, Triceps, and leftovers

It's Tuesday and we all know what that means...well, really only I know what that means. Even my workout partner, who answers to the name "Mom", doesn't know. I'm in charge of our weight routine, so that means I have to keep track and just let her know once we get to the gym. Fun for all! Now that 2 of my brothers are home (one is home from college, the other is home so that he can go to college), they are going to they gym, too. So, at times, there are way too many of my family at the gym. On Sunday afternoon it was: Me, Mom, Pat, Ian, and Chris (my husband). Way too many of us. If I owned that gym, I'd be afraid of a coup.

I'd also like to mention in today's post how much I love leftovers for lunch. I ate a pork chop, green beans and apple sauce for lunch. Frankly, I'd take that sort of meal over a sanwich any day of the week. Unless, of course, the sandwich happens to be smoked ham with expensive French double creme Brie and honey mustard on fancy bread. Then there will be extensive decision making to be had!

No comments: