Friday, April 28, 2006

It's all about the weight


My mom and I upped out weights this week. I'm feeling very strong and it's also nice that our workouts are quicker because we're at the beginning of the cycle....only 3 sets of 6 this week at the high weight. But I'm becoming aware of how this is actually affecting my weight loss efforts. I'm not burning quite as many calories as I was towards the end of the last cycle when we were doing 3 sets of 12. It doesn't help that I didn't go to spin class this week, because I took a beading class instead. Granted, I have a new skill, but I also didn't burn 500 calories learning it.

I think that I'm just going to maintain my weight this week, unless some kind of miracle happens. Heck, I might even gain a little . Who knows? I sure don't.

No comments: