Monday, October 15, 2007

Time-off for good behavior

I wish! My principal did tell me today that 1) I did more work in September and October than some teachers do all year 2) That if he could give me bonus pay or time off, he would 3) That he's not going to worry about anything I do this year because obviously I'm very devoted to getting things done and am willing to pitch in more than my fair share of work. Yay for me!

I am dead beat tired. I did not sleep well last night. I woke up every 40 minutes or so. Lots of tossing and turning. Despite being tired after work, I went for a 35 minute run. It was a good run. A nice run. I am exhausted now. I was perusing blogs this evening and I was dozing off while reading them. I am hoping for a better night of sleep tonight or I will be fried tomorrow morning, and I have a ton of things to do at work including team teaching US History!

Not much else is going on. Reuben is fine, although they are upping his doggie anxiety meds because his separation anxiety has gotten worse recently...including all his OCD behaviors. The Vet and I agreed that feeling anxious all day can not feel good...so his meds are upped a tad, and broken into 2 smaller doses rather than one large dose. The vet is confident that it will ease the anxiety but won't affect his personality or his energy level. We love Reuben's exuberance, but we don't like it when he turns and scratches for 2 minutes before he can lie down.

No comments: