Monday, April 17, 2006

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Okay, so I really didn't' eat the whole thing, but I am a bit panicked. I ate more that I usually do on a Sunday and at weigh in on Saturday, I didn't lose or gain an ounce. I was hoping to make it back to 10%.....grrrrrr.

Back to the eating. I had brunch with my in-laws and my parents and then a heft dinner at my parents house. I feel like a whale....well, I'm feeling over-stuffed at least. To undo this food attack I've set up a plan:

  • I will not eat all of my APs/ WFPs this week. I will have remaining ones on Sunday and I will like it.
  • I will drink more than my share of water. I will drink enough water for 2.5 people and I will like it.
  • I will take my vitamins and I will like it.
  • I will not gain at weigh in this Sunday and I will like it...actually, I will rejoice.

No comments: