Sunday, April 23, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies


I posted this picture on my other blog, but is so appropriate to the situation I'm in. Whenever my cookie supplier comes to me with her pre-teen eyes and cutie-pie smiles and that huge order form I am totally taken in. I'm also, at that point, thinking to myself, "I will buy some cookies. I will freeze said cookies and eat two at a time like a normal person." When the cookies actually come, like they did today I realize the following: ain't gonna happen. Not by a long shot. My only line of defense is to get other people to eat them. I happened to be at my Public Library and I lucked out and got the page to eat 13 out of a box of 16 Tagalongs....if I could just do that every Sunday for the next 6 Sundays I'll be okay. If the cookies last that long in my cupboard...

On a nicer, happier, less sugary note, I lost 2.4 pounds this week putting me at a very light 166.8. I'm also back at 10%...excellent. Now if I get get past this Girl Scout cookie thing, I will be a very happy person.

No comments: