Saturday, August 29, 2009

A day of food in pictures

I have been slacking in the Amy's Weightloss Challenge for about 3 weeks, so I decided that I had to participate this week no matter what. Well, Friday rolled around and I still hadn't posted my food for a day. Friday *had* to be the day, despite the fact that it wasn't going to be a great day for diety kinds of food...but hey, at least I got 'er done.

Breakfast: 1 cup of Banana Nut Cheerios

Lunch: Silver Tips Tea room- My mom, Alexander and I had Afternoon Tea for 2: 2 sandwiches (Mediterranean and Balzac) and 2 scones with creme fresche and jam.
And we split samosas. Yum!


Can't forget the iced chai tea.
Alexander looks at the menu, but always orders the same thing...pieces of my sandwich and scone.

Snack: Banana

Friday night is take out night in my house...we don't usually get Greek, but Chris really wanted it, so I opted for mushroom barley soup and stuffed grape leaves. So yummy!

2 comments:

Martalu said...

You traveled around the world without leaving your fair state! Nicely done!

jeannie* said...

Your "tea" lunch looks so yummy!!! Great work making good choices and posting pictures :)