Monday, August 24, 2009

Alexander is One!

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get another post out here in blogland. I was incredibly busy with Alexander's birthday party and then the aftermath of gift opening and thank you cards. It takes time. Plus, with the 12 month mark comes new fun things, like really taking an interest in walking and eating things you find on the ground. Things that an adult would never notice in a million years.



Here is my big boy. I cannot believe that it's been a year since he was born. Amazing how time flies!
I'll be back to post about other things like work coming up, and other amazing Alexander stunts. See you then!

3 comments:

Martalu said...

Oh happy belated birthday to your big boy! He's just GORGEOUS and I want to eat those cheeks!!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Precious! Happy Birthday!! Now come on Momma!! Keep us more up to date!! ;D

TrixieBelden said...

happy belated birthday to the little one! thanks for posting the photos from his party. he's gorgeous! they change so much that first year. my niece is now 10 months old and it is amazing what she is like now compared to say, what she was like in march. i'm so glad everyone is happy & healthy! :)