Saturday, August 01, 2009

Almost a Year

Can you believe that Alexander will be a year old on Tuesday? I sure as hell can't. Holy smoke!
He's huge! And funny! And beautiful!

Reuben even has a new appreciation for Alexander, as Alexander now feeds Reuben from his highchair whenever possible (usually behind our backs). Reuben is so gentle and sweet when removing tiny bits of food from Alexander's hand, which makes him giggle in the cutest way.

As for me, I'm fine. We're not nursing at all any more (I'm not sure if I mentioned that in an earlier post) which makes me a little sad, but he's a big guy now and will be starting on cow's milk in a few days. I'm doing okay on Amy's challenge...I'm losing weight, albeit slowly, but that's fine.

2 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

It's been a year already?!! That's amazing!! I can't believe it!! Max is 4 months and that's gone by super fast, and in another 4 months it will be Thanksgiving. I can't believe it!! Are you doing anything special for him? I know we have a while, but I was thinking a small family trip to the park for Max's first. But who knows, I have a little while. Alexander is just so darn cute! I hope you post pictures of the birthday boy sooner than later!! ;)

Martalu said...

Hey gal! I can't believe I missed your update. Bad friend. But I am happy to see such adorable pics of your precious babe. And of Reu of course! I still love him!

Keep up the good work on the challenge! I think I've lost a total of 3 lbs so far! Yeah, slow and steady wins the race, you know.