Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey all! I have to go back to work tomorrow...boooo. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, it's just that this has not felt like a vacation to me. I have bronchitis...I've been coughing since the day after Christmas. I can't be too upset. I have a week off in February, so I can relax then...especially since there are no big holidays attached, except for Presidents Day, which is not a high pressure family style holiday...so I'm good.

I have not decided if I'm going to have resolutions for 2008. I'm going to have to ruminate on that a bit longer. No worries...I'll keep ya'll updated.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Awwww...sorry lady. It sucks when you don't get rested. Hope February comes fast!

I like your orchid. And I'm stoked you got a french press. And I hope you feel better SOON!

(((HUGS)))