Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Woah!

I am a really selfish blogger...I read your blogs on a daily basis and I amd totally bummed when ya'll take a day off and here I am posting once a week! I think I've got way too much going on at the moment. My school had a terrible thing happen, which I can't talk about at the moment...but I'll set up a link or something soon, if I can. We're still interviewing for new reading people, but we had a really great interviewee this afternoon and our administrator is trying to get her to come back tomorrow for a second interview. Yay! I've also got some other small things in the works that I can't mention right now, but I promise I will soon!

I am off to make cookies for the reading department baby shower! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

we are totally bummed too when you don't write every day. Can't wait for your return.
:)

Martalu said...

I know the feeling! I'm sorry about your school thing, whatever it is. As long as you and everyone there is okay...

So, what's the happs? Have you been crafty lately? Are you feeling better? Have you been working out? What kind of cookies.

Yeah, I want you to write everyday. Does that make me selfish? Nah...