Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by the always adorable Marta! Thanks Marta!

5 Random/Weird things about me:

  1. I am obsessed with taking my temperature. I don't know why, but when I'm well, I take it once in a while for kick, and if I'm sick...forget it, I have that thing in my mouth every 45 seconds.
  2. I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid. I'd play with her for hours. Her name? Little Alanna. Apparently I was creative enough to imagine another little girl, but not creative enough to come up with a different name.
  3. If I have to use a pencil, it has to be dangerously, poke your eye out sharp or else I get aggitated and I can't focus. That's why my desk at work has a multitude of mechanical pencils...and I have an electric pencil sharpener just in case. When I work at the library, the first thing I do after taking off my coat is sharpen the pencils.
  4. I hate to be woken up in the middle of the night. I am calm before I go to bed, I'm a fairly peppy person in the morning. Wake me 2 or 3 hours into a night's sleep and I'll tear your everloving face off. I'm beginning to think this is a hobby of my husband, who seems to think it's funny. It's not.
  5. My favorite genre of movie is horror. If the FBI were ever to look at people's Netflix queuesto find potential serial killers, my husband and I would be called in for questioning. 98% of our movies are horror with a comedy or sci-fi film thrown in for good measure. The FBI would think those were just to "cover something up".

Hmmm....5 people to tag, I'm only going to tag 3:

  1. Chai
  2. Cory
  3. TrixieBelden

I'll be back later...I've got secret work to do this afternoon!

3 comments:

Martalu said...

Yay! Glad you're back! I'm totally with you on #3 and #4! Love the Little Alanna! Great stuff!

Chai said...

did my meme! THANKS for the tag...i love those things!

Hope you had a great holiday!

Unknown said...

hehe, that was a great meme! Love the favorite movie genre tidbit. :)