Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pigs in a Blanket...


are my kryptonite. Chris and I went to his bosses house for a little UFC...which was awesome because I forgot how much I like Forrest Griffin. He always seems like a nice guy...hardly trash talks, even though he wins most of the time. In his post match interview with Joe Rogan he said something along the lines of: The last match that I lost was motivating...I did go home and eat a lot of cookies, though. Totally endearing for a guy covered in blood. But hey...at least it was his own blood.
The main story here is that I went out and I only did so-so with food. There was bread and spinach dip, which I had in moderation (check!). I had diet coke instead of beer (check!). And then they came....the hostess brought out the pigs in a blanket. Yikes! It was after a ton of deliberation that she even made them. I, believe it or not, told her not to bother, and that there was plenty of food. The men, however, disagreed. Damn! So now I'm about negative 10 flex points left. My best bet is to just tone all my food down until weigh in. It's the only think I can do, right?

3 comments:

Cory said...

Just be sure that you are getting enough food in, but it's no problem to cut a couple of points a day for a few days. Don't feel too bad about it though. We all go over a bit occassionally. It's not going to do any long term damage.

Martalu said...

And here I thought I was a tough chick. You make me feel like a girly-girl with my football and NASCAR!

So how's it been since then?

TrixieBelden said...

I agree with Cory, don't beat yourself up. And maybe you could exercise more frequently. I'm sorry, I can't remember how often you work out, but that might help. I know activity points only are supposed to count for the day you "create" them, but I don't really believe that. :)