Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sore!


I am sore...maybe even beyond sore. I've done too much training in the last 2 days. I'm hoping that shocking my body like this will actually help me to lose a bit more weight, but only time will tell. I'm too sore and retaining too much water to know. Just so you are aware, this is what I've done work out wise:

Tuesday
  • 40 minutes on the precor machine, crossramp and resistance amped up
  • Hammerstrength Lat pull downs
  • Lat pull machine
  • Seated rows
  • 21s for biceps
  • alternate bicep curls
  • hammer curls
  • gravitron pull ups
  • myriad of ab exercises

Wednesday

  • Incline bench press
  • Hammerstrength bench press (flat)
  • Military press with free weights
  • Arnold press with free weights
  • Tricep extensions
  • Tricep pushdowns
  • 45 minute spin class

I'm thinking that I deserve to be tired and cranky today. I really hauled tush the past couple of days. Now I just need to wait for the scale to jump on the wagon with me for this week and I will be one sore, but happy camper.

No comments: