Thursday, March 16, 2006

187

187 is my heart rate from an incredibly intense simulated steep climb in spin class last night. I'm pretty sure that I'm not supposed to let my heart do that....the only reason I know that it topped at 187 is that I was starting to feel a tad dizzy and a bit sick, so I looked down at my watch and scared myself. I took a little of the tension off the spin bike, and it went down.....

Here's my evidence:


Learned some new things about myself last night...for example, I don't turn into a pumpkin exactly at 9pm on school nights. I stayed out until 9:40 and got home by 10 and I didn't die. I am, however, exhausted and will probably not be doing that again for a long time. I did want to see my friend Adam and his wife and daughter again for they left to go home to Indiana, so this fatigue is well worth it.

I'm tempted to try to go for a short run between job 1 and job 2, but I'm not sure if it'll happen. Thursdays are usually a rest day for me because of the lack of time with job 1 and 2, so I guess we'll have to see.

No comments: