Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is this normal?

I am exhausted. I have been eating right and exercising like a dog. I haven't even been awake long enought after I get home to update my blog. Shame on me, to think I'm depriving my readers (I think I'm up to about -6, now...getting close to positive numbers).

I really think it's my new weight routine. Instead of upper body and lower body days, I'm doing a day for pull muscles, a day forpush muscle , and a day for just leg muscles. I know what you're thinking...but it's only one day a week for each group. True, however, for each muscle group I'm doing at least 3 different exercises, so by the time I'm done my muscles are screaming. All this in addition to adding an extra day of cardio to the routine....and it's a killer spin class.

Despite the fatigue, I am noticing a change already in my body. It could be hallucinations due to the exhaustion, but I don't think so. I am actually wearing pants that were too tight to wear just 3 weeks ago...and they fit great today....go figure.

No comments: