Saturday, February 02, 2008

Double Cootie

Chris is feeling tons better. Thank goodness. We got a phone call this morning from his doctor's office. I couldn't figure out who was calling so early, and I really wanted to know who hit me in the back with a two by four. The phone call wasn't all that early. It was 9:3o...which is really late for me to sleep. We were informed that Chris' flu sample came back negative...so apparently Chris just had some kind of bacterial thing. Gross. Not only that, but as a result, I've got Bronchitis...again. When I got up for the phone this morning, I started coughing a bit and called my doc once I got off the phone with his doc. I'm now on mild anti-biotics (that are pregancy approved) because I want to nip this thing in the bud. I saw what Chris went through and I can not go through that. I think body aches and a slight fever are enough for me to handle considering all I can take is Tylenol. Blah. I've already called in to the library tomorrow, although I'm sure I'll be feeling better, I don't want to be in that panic of trying to reach someone from the library on a Sunday morning...it's nearly impossible.

I hope all of you are doing well out there in BloggerLand!

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Poor babies! I'm glad it's not the flu. Sounds like Chris had what my son had. My son got way better after the antibiotics, so I trust Chris will get better ASAP. And I'm on antibiotics, and I've done nothing but improve! Hooray for drugs!

How's everything else? How's the bump? Love you lots!