Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's been way too long

Life has been an interesting road to follow these last 9 days...it's been going from dull slow to fast, fast, fast! Chris and I are feeling well. I'm on vacation, but we're trying to buy a house, and there has been a lot of phone calls, looking at houses, making appointments, doing mental math...blah, blah, blah.

Last week is also is the week where I woke up one morning and my pants just don't fit anymore. I finally look pregnant and not just chunky.



On a happier, more fun note I am on vacation and I'm hoping to get a ton of sewing done. I'd like to start the alien baby quilt this week plus a few other minor projects. Nothing big.

The last thing I want to share is the lovely, lovely, lovely orchid I bought myself at the bulk buying club I belong to. the quality of this orchid is incredible...it has 3 branches of buds. I got it for 15.99...anywhere else it would have cost upwards of $35.

3 comments:

Martalu said...

GORGEOUS! I thought it was fake at first!

So, are you going to do a body cast for this pregnancy? I never did, but my bff did it, and it's pretty awesome! Then she painted it in pyschadelic colors and patterns, but of course you could always do aliens!

Glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to hear you found the perfect abode...

TrixieBelden said...

hey, thanks for tagging me. it was fun!

Sarah said...

Just wait until the baby starts to feel like a little alien trapped in your belly. Occasionally it would freak me out if I thought about it too much.