Thursday, May 10, 2007

A new hobby?


I totally broke down and bought myself a high tech gift. I got a new hand held GPS...a Garmin etrex, to be exact. I decided that I'm going to take up geocaching. I first heard about geocaching on Law and Order: Criminal Intent in the episode "The Unblinking Eye". Very cool show, extra cool episode. that was years ago. More recently, I've been reading Christie's blog and she's been geocaching. It's got me really excited. I've always enjoyed hiking, but now it's hiking with a mystery!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I read about geocaching somewhere and thought that was the coolest idea.

TrixieBelden said...

I loved that L&O: CI episode too. Geocaching sounds super cool. But, I've never thought of doing it myself. Good for you for trying something new. You are doing an awesome job!